Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pep Boys Dirt Bikes Does A Kc Powersports 110cc Dirtbike Wheel Match Up With Any Major Brands?

Does a Kc powersports 110cc dirtbike wheel match up with any major brands? - pep boys dirt bikes

I have a Dirt Bike China Pep Boys. Its engine be kc llama, but it seems the same as Baja Motorsports. I love this little bike, but I am not cheap in the rear 12-inch stick that almost every time I walk. It is impossible to replace, too. Who knows, if the wheels of big brands (Honda, suzki etc. ..) and play on a bicycle in China fit?

1 comment:

Christop... said...

My son has the same dirt bike and the same problem. It broke about 15 spokes of the rear wheel. I do not know if he ran things, but is the result. I can not find anywhere KC Bike-specific, but it has a rear www.motosport.com PRO KIT 12 "for $ 50.00. Not quite sure it will work, but if there is another solution that I try.

Post a Comment