Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bad Credit Home Loan Rate Is It Possible To Get A No Deposit Home Loan With A Bad Credit Rating?

Is it possible to get a no deposit home loan with a bad credit rating? - bad credit home loan rate

Hello,

I recently published an Agreement Part IX debt (7 months) and had a promotion at work.

Now I make $ 85,000 and have with my employer for almost 4 years. I want to buy my own house and rents are rising rapidly. I would be a buyer for the first time, he would for state grants.

Unfortunately, I have kept my deposit or savings history, but can now afford to save approximately $ 500 per month.

If anyone knows if this is possible or what should I do to make it possible, please let me know. I spoke with friends and the only one who has applied for a mortgage with bad credit, she said around 15% required down payment.

Thank you.

4 comments:

OzNana said...

Yes, it is possible but not advisable if you are absolutely sure that your income is secure. If you are in Australia, talk to someone who is willing Yes Interior. They are very good and have helped many people.

Rajesh Soni said...

Try This --

http://www.usapersonalloans.net/homeowne ...

It will certainly help, even if you have bad credit history.

jlf said...

Did you mean a zero-down loans with bad credit? Very doubtful in those days. Save first.

jlf said...

Did you mean a zero-down loans with bad credit? Very doubtful in those days. Save first.

Post a Comment