Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Very Very Big Hips Great Azz What Jeans Do You Think I Should Wear For My Body Type?

What jeans do you think i should wear for my body type? - very very big hips great azz

I'm 5 "3" and I weigh over 110 pounds. I'm in seventh grade and tend to work at places like Abercrombie Kids, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, tents and other brands as well as shop. Recently I bought a pair of pants Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, size 2, and I think I really liked. It is a few weeks later, and I do not understand because they see not so good on me than before. Bootcut jeans are a little long on me. I told my friend loan (she is 5 '6 ") and looked much better. In fact, I have the hips and thighs are too big and too loose around the area I make sloppy and super short. What kind of jeans do u think would look best on me? I do not know how the hipster or highJeans, but I like thin, straight, jeans and headscarf. Not sure about over jeans because of the incident I had with them this year. If you have photos of the jeans would be great. Thank you!

5 comments:

audrina said...

I kinda know your problem as in the 5 4 th near 5 5 8 years, but I have curves and I lol at Abercrombie & Fitch, but I have a short burst, or buy regular jeans, but you have to rotate. Hmm ... I'd say skinny jeans are best for you. and make sure that your leg trousers baggy jeans

Bri_Sue said...

I do not like skinny jeans, but it would probably look better on you
because so little
But if you have larger or decided heel AMSE
Id stick with boat
not just Abercrombie

❀◊gσιηg ησϖhεrε fαsτ◊❀ said...

think you will be better in tight jeans and rectum. and probably prolonged jeans (which happens to abercrombie jeans, but if you wash out), and because your friend may be provided (but they do not know cuz shes just bigger than you)

<33 said...

I would be wearing jeans .. lean, or you can create a Hollister Jean wear, but have failed or splash of color, style .. i sign for his age! Jenas then just jeasn and sailing are great!
ie

http://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/sto ...
or
http://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/sto ...

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 33

erriiinn... said...

Skinny Jeans

Post a Comment