Monday, February 15, 2010

Cooking For Autoimmune Why Can't I Lose Weight Its Been 3 Months?

Why can't i lose weight its been 3 months? - cooking for autoimmune

5ft6 I still underweight was 105 2 years ... I now 150?? I do not look serious, but I feel every bit of it! I was excerising 5 days per week for 1 hours ... my routine every week (eg 1 weeks running every day, so I do yoga every day, week 2, I kick-boxing, Pilates then). Even when I got back my plan! I ask the salt and became addicted to pop, so I do not now use salt in the kitchen and very minmal drinking pop instead of the whole day (I speak only 4-6 2lt) I'm just madness 2 boxes week! By dibeates runs in my family, only the use of sugar free stuff. My diet consists of 6 small pieces (I have) a large dining room. Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, salads, vegetables or fruit, then fish with vegetables and brown rice?? The only THing is that I have not felt the same. Autoimmune diseases in my family. I am angry heart papultations, salt, thirsty, tired, without energy, back pain, nausuted feeling the whole time. What!

4 comments:

Maria S said...

You may want to consult a doctor, you seem to do everything right (to stop something, the soda would be all together) ... Do you have possibly a thyroid problem or something else to maintain weight loss.

Chap0_o said...

Hmm, I Wen usually on a diet in jus ... Eat more PROTEINS .. (Drink MEAT !!!!!).. Water .. No. .. more soda (all) .. Run, sitting, sports jus try to be active.

ND for all the rest were likely, you should consult your doctor.

the student said...

You need to reduce the sugar completely from your diet. Do not add, a little sugar. Do not eat anything that naturally high in sugar, like fruit juices and fruit drinks only bottled water, corn, etc.. They eat very little or no fat foods. Do not eat at night. Eat plenty of vegetables and drink vegetable drinks (V8, for example) when you're hungry. The consumption of chicken egg white. NO starving.
In terms of movement, long-distance walking is a good start. Find an activity you like and stick to it.

motherx5... said...

Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. If you have a lot of practice, you can gain more muscle. Your diet looks good, except for sugar free things. Most things contain sugar-free aspartame, which makes things very bad for the body, including weight gain. Are you vitamin supplements? How long did you eat this way?
Your body has a pH value and can be acidic or alkaline. Where are acidic, your body is more susceptible to disease and illness are alkaline, but if your body can fight against the disease and feel good. You can buy pH test strips and know what foods are www.thenaturalyou.net alkaline and acids.

Also, if you want to use sea salt is the use of bases, salts and actually very goodto put in your food. A little far-reaching and really improve the taste.

Green tea with honey is always a good substitute for coffee or soft drinks. Energy is also.

Good luck!

Post a Comment